Discover over 100 innovative exercises for building muscle and strength while sparring your joints and working-around wounded knees, shell-shocked shoulders, a hand/wrist limitation, or a bad back.
An injury, joint pain or limitation doesn’t have to cancel your workout. This 2-DVD set shows you how to use Joint Friendly Strength Training exercises to spare your joints, work around sensitive spots and still make gains in strength and performance!
- Over 100 innovative joint sparing exercises.
- How to build stronger legs with bad knees: Use these moves if weighted squats, lunges or step-ups hurt your knees.
– The best upper-body exercises for bad shoulders: Use these moves if your shoulders are aggravated by the bench press or over-head lifts.
- How to build superior strength while “working around” a bad back: Use these exercises if back issues prevent you from doing loaded squats and deadlifts.
- The Best and Worst core exercises for a bad back!
- How to add load and get stronger even if you can’t hold weights due to a hand/wrist limitation.
- Simple, easy-to-use training strategies to help injury-proof your strength program.
- Plus much more practical training techniques you can immediately use!
Free Bonus: 7 Best Joint Friendly Cardio/Conditioning Workouts
You’ll also receive an additional bonus video featuring the Performance U: Top 7 Joint Friendly Cardio/Conditioning workout methods.
Use these 7 Joint Friendly Cardio/Conditioning workout methods to work-around Bad Knee’s and other common issues to successfully Accelerate metabolism, Burn Body Fat and Increase your endurance.
Instantly download the Joint Friendly Strength Training 2-DVD set.
Joint Friendly Strength Training 2-DVD set.
Combo Package – BEST DEAL!
Get the Joint Friendly Strength Training 2-DVD set (Hard copy) AND get the Digital Download version!