Core training is one of the hottest subjects in the fitness field. Yet, with hundreds of different exercises from which to choose, along with a variety of conflicting information, it remains one of the most misunderstood areas of training; with fitness professionals making far too many mistakes based on confusion, myths and misconceptions.
This 3-DVD set gives you a front-row seat at Nick Tumminello’s Core Training Workshop where he helps you see through the confusion (and avoid wasting time) by giving you the scientific facts behind many popular core training myths (that you probably believe). Nick also shows you the 3-types of core training methods and takes you step-by-step through the technique and application of his top core training exercises for each method; and shows you how to use the Full Spectrum Core Training system for putting these exercises together in a fully-comprehensive manner to more effectively improve core strength and performance.
In the CORE TRAINING: Fact, Fallacies & Top Techniques 3-DVD set – You’ll Discover:
– A practical, scientifically founded and fully comprehensive core-training strategy you can immediately apply in any training setting.
– The technique and application of the top Core Limited Training (CLT), Compound Core Training (CCT) and Targeted Core Training (TCT) exercises.
– Why your programs should included all three types of core training methods, and which type of core exercises are the highest priorities to emphasize in all fitness and performance programs.
– Why the Psoas and Transverse Abdominis (TvA) are the two most misunderstood muscles in the body.
– The Inconvenient Truth about the relationship between Core Strength and stability to Posture and Lower back pain.
– Why the BEST core exercises AREN’T “core” exercises!
– How improving your core’s X-factor can improve performance regardless of the sport.
– The difference Core Stability vs. Core Strength, and why the approach to improving one of these qualities is based on popular misconception.
– Many New, Advanced Core Training applications and training strategies.
Plus, this product is approved to provide CECs for ACE and NASM.
– Over 3.5 hours of the most comprehensive Core Training video content.
– The Worksop handouts (94 Slides) in two-differnt formats.
– CEC credits for ACE and NASM
Instantly download the Core Training: Facts, Fallacies & Top Techniques 3-DVD set.
Core Training: Facts, Fallacies & Top Techniques 3-DVD set.
Combo Package – BEST DEAL!
Get the Core Training: Facts, Fallacies & Top Techniques 3-DVD set (Hard copy) AND Digital Download version!