Discover Lessons From 20 Years Of Personal Training Experience In One Day!
Take Advantage Of This Exclusive, Practical Learning Opportunity That Is Guaranteed To Make You Better
Nick Tumminello, 2016 NSCA Personal Trainer of the Year and Personal Trainer Hall of Fame Inductee, is hosting an exclusive practical program design course on strength training for fat loss and condtioning in Baltimore, MD on Thursday, Oct 4th, 2018 from 10am – 3pm at Fitnology Health & Performance.
During this one-day, intensive learning opportunity you’ll learn Nick’s practical, real-world programming methods and systems of exercise selection and training to develop smarter, metabolic strength and conditioning workouts for private, semi-private and small-group training workouts your clients will love!
You’ll take a deep dive look at every aspect of the training process, from exercise selection and warm-up to strength training and conditioning. The complex, often confusing world of program design will be made clear and simple so that you can take what you learn and begin using it immediately with your clients, whether you train at a big-box gym or small studio.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
This isn’t information that you can learn online or at your typical conference or seminar! It’s an intensive experience and opportunity to learn from one of the industry’s best.
During your day (from 10am – 3pm) with Nick and a small group of other highly motivated trainers, you’ll take a deep dive look at several very important aspects of the training and programming process.
You’ll walk away with:
- A simple and very effective programming method specifically developed for maximizing the metabolic demand and performance benefits of private, semi-private and small-group training workouts.
- A “plug-and-play” workout template for smarter exercise selection that’s also designed to overcome the logistical challenges of semi-private and small-group training.
- A programming system for designing more comprehensive and effective metabolic strength workouts your clients will love!
- How to use undulating periodization in a unique and systematic way to ensure every program has enough consistency for continuous progress, but also variety so each workoutis comprehensive, interesting, and effective.
- How to provide a safe workout for new, drop-in clients for semi-private and small group training before you’ve had the chance to give them a full assessment
- The 5 principles of smarter strength training for fat loss and conditioning
- The 4 types of exercise that should be in every workout in order to maximize strength and functional ability, and the scientific reasons why.
- Unique, 3D warm-up protocols that don’t take too much time and get you ready for anything.
- Top metabolic conditioning protocols for increasing power-endurance.
- And, plenty of practical programming recommendations, such as set/rep schemes to use and sample workout programs.
Information and Registration
Date: Thursday, October 4th, 2018
Time: 10am – 3pm
Location: Fitnology Health & Performance, 10534 York Road, Suite 104. Cockeysville, MD 21030
Price: $150 if you register before Sept 1st. ($200 after Sept 1st)
Get Your Spot Today!
This is your chance to attend this exclusive strength training for fat loss and conditioning: practical program design course on Thursday, Oct 4th (from 10am – 3pm) and fully immerse yourself in the programming methods and training systems that Nick has developed and utilized during his 20+ year career.
To ensure you get the absolute most out of your time with Nick during this course we’re keeping space extremely limited. You’ll be able to interact and learn directly from Nick and a group that’s smaller than most trainers boot camps or group training sessions.
Nick is dedicated to your learning and this small, exclusive group of motivated trainers provides the perfect learning environment. It’s the fastest path to your own development as a trainer!
If you’re passionate about helping people reach their individual goals, love training clients, and are looking for a scientific, but practical, approach to getting your clients specific results, then make sure you grab your spot today before this opportunity slips away.
There’s no better investment than in yourself. Especially when it comes to improving your skills as a trainer.
You could try to get all this information, which isn’t available anywhere else, through DVDs, online courses or attending seminars. Investing in all that will cost you well over $1500-$2000.
Secure Your Spot Today!
$150 before Sept 1st. ($200 after Sept 1st)