Practical Program Design Mastery
This is Nick’s flagship programming course. PPDM is the best programming resource for personal trainers because it not only focuses on real-world training situations, but also expedites the learning process by reverse engineering tried-and-true workouts.
- 9 Comprehensive And Practical Learning Modules
- Over a year’s worth of done-for you programming
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced workout templates
- Done-for-you warm ups and finishers
- Instructions on adapting programs to semi-private and small group training settings
- Tons of charts, articles, and templates to make program design easy
PPDM CourseOnline Course
Pillars Of Power Training
The Pillars of Power Training is the most comprehensive system designed to teach you everything you need to know about power training. You’ll learn the basics of how power training works, the different types of power training exercises, the simple 3-stage coaching progressions, and exactly how to program them for each and every client on your roster.
Here’s what you’ll get inside:
- A complete understanding of why you must include all three pillars of power training if you want your clients to perform their best
- Teaching progressions that allow you to add power training to every client’s program
- Tips and tricks to coach power training exercises safely and effectively for optimal results
- Our complete power training exercise library so you can get started implementing right away
Pillars Of Power TrainingOnline Course
MMA Conditioning Course
This MMA Conditioning online course pulls no punches in equipping you to help MMA athletes of any level prepare for their next fight. In this course, I focus on the art of constructing programs that’ll make your fighters hit harder, be less susceptible to injury, and go into their next fight confident that they’ll outlast their opponent.
MMA ConditioningOnline Course
Advanced Bodyweight Training Course
This Advanced Bodyweight Training online course caters to your Personal Training clients who can’t (or won’t) train at a gym, or who need to still maintain their exercise regime whilst on holiday or traveling. In this course, I explain why you don’t need barbells or dumbbells to build muscle and performance, reveal the best way to use resistance bands, and provide a library of sample workouts and circuits for you to adapt for your own training programs.
Advanced Bodyweight TrainingOnline Course
Strength Training for Fat Loss & Conditioning
Displays how to utilize creative bodyweight, barbell, dumbbell, kettlebell, Cable/Band exercises in a multitude of metabolic combinations, complexes and circuits that are all guaranteed to drastically reduce body fat and increase work capacity. This course is jam packed with brand new exercises, challenging sequences and program design concepts that deliver fast results.
Strength Training for Fat Loss & ConditioningDigital Download
Secrets of Single Leg Training
The ULTIMATE Guide to Single Leg Training! Discover simple assessments, quick corrections AND over 50 innovative Single Leg Squat, Deadlift and Hybrid exercise variations for building a super-strong, great looking, high-performance lower-body!
Secrets of Single Leg TrainingDigital Download
MAPS – Mobility + Activation Paired Sets
This two volume collection represents the Performance U training system for increasing Joint Mobility and Improving movement control. Nick Tumminello shows you the Secrets of Self Joint Mobilization, which we use to quickly and easily improve Range of motion in the Ankles, Hips, Shoulders and Thoracic Spine.